Senior Technical Specialist - Integrated Nutrition for World Vision Cambodia
|30th November 2020|
$1,280 - $1,600
|Minimum 5 years|
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) Cambodian candidate to fill in the position below:
JOB ID : NO-FY20-F046
Position: Senior Technical Specialist – Integrated Nutrition
Location: Phnom Penh
Salary: 1,280-1,600 USD
I. THE PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provide technical guidance to the management of WVI-Cambodia’s Integrated Nutrition interventions that are implemented through Sponsorship funded Area Programmes, Grant funding, Private Non-Sponsorship funding and local resources for vulnerable children in Cambodia
- To develop periodic technical documents for internal and external sharing (in Khmer and English) using internal and external data.
- To analyse monitoring data (LQAS) for ongoing and upcoming technical programs. Lead internal assessments in terms of appropriate research methodology, finalise the tools, equipping the data collection team, analysis and interpretation of data.
- To periodically assess the capacity needs of the AP, projects and Technical Team. Identifying the gaps developing the capacity building plan, finalising it and implementing it with other Senior Technical Specialists for Nutrition and WASH.
- To provide support in accomplishing the organizational requirements with reference to Data Management System, Horizon, effective communication, Finance and People and Culture requirements.
- To represent and provide updated information and do follow ups from the external meetings.
- WVI-C requires all candidates to complete police criminal check prior to date of joining.
- Master Degree in Nutrition, Public Health or relevant social science, or similar disciplines
- Strong technical understanding of Health, Nutrition and WASH; able to clearly communicate drivers for change in technical area.
- Strong understanding of programme or project implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent relational skills, especially in cross-cultural environment.
- Experience in analysing and solving problems, persuading, networking and negotiating
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy
- Ability to plan ahead while anticipating obstacles
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure
- Able to work as part of a team as a positive contributor.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) required.
- At least 5 years of experience in a managing health and nutrition intervention.
- Experience in representation to technical staff in INGOs and/or technical networks or working groups
- Please copy JOB ID: NO-FY20-F046 to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to Email: email@example.com or contact us at Tel: 023 216 052 Ext: 121
- Please follow this link for WV Application Form.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date: 30th November 2020
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.