Strategic Planning Specialist for World Vision Cambodia
|13th June 2021|
$970 - $1,212
NOTE: ONLY CAMBODIAN NATIONALS MAY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children. People are inspired to work for us because they want to contribute to making a difference. We are part of an international team, using our talent, determination and influence to invest in a better tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for one (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below:
Position: Strategic Planning Specialist
Location: National Office, Phnom Penh
Salary & Benefit: 970 USD – 1212 USD
I. POSITION BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
The Strategic Planning Specialist position is located within the Strategy & Programme Quality Department (SPQD). The position plays a crucial role in meeting the alignment requirements and implementing the Field Office strategy through ongoing landscape and organisational performance monitoring against its strategic targets and goals to transform he lives of the most vulnerable children.
To ensure the fulfilment of the corporate planning functions to realise WVI-C’s strategy and provide strategic support to the local fundraising team in strategy alignment and donor engagement.
- Manage national level context/landscape scanning include develop an online dashboard to capture significant changes in the landscape, regularly scan poverty, vulnerability, Child Well Being (CWB) and other areas relevant to the strategy, and produce landscape summary report
- Manage Field Office (FO) strategy planning by develop or revise Country Strategic Implementation Plan (CSIP) as per required cycle, revise annual business plan (target setting and tracking), and forecast and scenario planning
- Coordinate FO performance monitoring of the strategy implementation with department heads to ensure FO strategy scorecard target setting & reporting, and accurate information presented in the Impact and operational portal
- Coordinate Risk and Compliance Management (RCM) with the RCM team and relevant risk owners
- Degree in a development-related field and/or management studies.
- Strategic Business Planning and Management
- Project Management including design, monitoring and evaluation
- Critical Thinking skills
- Research and documentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office ( working of cloud service )
- Communications skills (fluency both read and write English and Khmer)
- Requires three years of experience in relief/development/local community
- Facilitation, engagement with leaders or manager level in business needs
Selected candidates are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organization.
- Please follow instruction in the link: http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-cambodia
- Only candidates applied in system will be short listed
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing date is 13th June 2021
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|023 216 052 Ext: 121|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.