Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer for World Vision Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 04th December 2022. Apply Now
|Community Development, Monitoring & Evaluation, Project Management|
|Full time job|
|04th December 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
World Vision International is an international Christian Humanitarian Organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice. We are global community with a purpose – to bring about positive change in the lives of the world’s most vulnerable children.
In Cambodia, approximately 2.8 million children benefit from World Vision’s work each year. For over 40 years, we have been committed to child well-being in Cambodia. We have 40 Area Programs in 10 provinces across Cambodia. We work with communities with programs designed to assist them achieve their vision for their community.
Are you ready to be a change maker?
Our Cambodia Office is seeking for One (01) qualified candidate to fill in the position below
Position: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Location: National Office, Phnom Penh
Contract: UDC- Undefined Duration Contract
To provide leadership to a team of Programme Information Management Officers (based at provincial office) to support AP staff in ensuring WVI-Cs programmes and projects establish robust baselines, undertake monitoring to a high standard in-line with LEAP principles, WVI-C’s national strategy that meets or exceeds M&E standards. In addition the Senior M&E Officer will fulfill an evidence meta-analysis function to ensure themes and trends from assessment, monitoring and evaluation from across the full national portfolio are identified and shared with senior leadership and other key stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Coordinate and closely supervise WVI-C’s Programme Information Management Officers to facilitate AP staff to generate reliable and functionally useful performance data and produce quality LEAP products that are aligned to WV standards and WVI-C strategy.
- Lead and advise on the implementation of LEAP guidelines for all WVI-C stakeholders.
- Provide capacity building and lead the development of associated training resources / curricular for WVI-C technical and operations stakeholders.
- Perform a meta-analysis function producing regular, concise and evidence-based summary reports for the attention of local and WVI-C senior leadership as appropriate.
- Coordinate the quality assurance / M&E team review of programme semi-annual and annual programme management reports
As part of the World Vision International-Cambodia mandate requirements for new staff, all candidates who are offered job are required to produce Local Police Clearance Certificate prior to date of joining in the organisation.
- Bachelor degree of development management or related fields
- Degree or significant training in monitoring & evaluation, or programme/project planning
- Understanding of M&E principle
- At least 3 years’ experience in programme/project planning and/or design, monitoring, and evaluation
- At least 1 years experience in managing team
- Demonstrated competency in implementing baseline/monitoring/evaluation, including:
- designing monitoring/evaluation methodology, data collection and analysis tools,
- managing data collection in the field
- analyzingng data
- recommendations development and report writing
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Good in Computer skill (MS words, Excel and Access)
- Ability to take a decision as and when required, coordinating and working with team on decisions,
Please copy job tittle to be your email subject ONLY and attach your completed Application Form, CV and Cover Letter to the Email
Please follow this link for WV Application Form
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity.
Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned. You could learn more about our achievements visit our website or our Facebook page World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We are looking for a qualified and competence
candidate whose background aligns with our core vision and mission. The successful applicant will be required to submit criminal record and other related documents.
GO GREEN! SAVE THE TREES!
All applications should be sent in soft copy (word document or PDF)
World Vision Cambodia is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applications and CVs will not be returned.
WVI is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned to our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Closing Date 04 December 2022
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|World Vision Cambodia|
|National Office, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
World Vision is an international Christian humanitarian and development organization working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation and seek justice for vulnerable children.