Medical Representative for Zuellig Pharma Ltd.
|11th January 2018|
We are looking for the qualified and dynamic candidates to the position of Medical Representative in Siem Reap. 1 position is vacant.
- MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (SIEM REAP) = 1 PERSON
- MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (BATTAMBANG) = 1 PERSON
- Regular field visit as the call plan provided by Medical Supervisor / Manager.
- Promote company products and services to existed customers (doctors, hospitals and clinics) and obtain new accounts in the assigned territory.
- Acquire and show a deep of products knowledge to convince customers of products benefit.
- Keep good relationship and develop for long term with all doctors in your own areas.
- Keep reporting on customers’ feedback, markets development and competitors’ activities survey.
- Resolve customer’s complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, prepare reports and making recommendations to management.
- Committed to achieve the personal sales target that provided by the company.
- Submitted the basic reports (Weekly, Monthly, and Working plan) on time to Principle
- Will be assisted other tasks as required by the top management.
- Bachelor degree in medical background is required, Fresh graduated also are encouraged to apply.
- Good communication skill and team player.
- Self‐reliant, honest and hard working.
- High level of motivation.
- Experiences in promoting medical products is a plus.
- Experiences in pharmaceuticals is a plus.
- Having driving license is a plus.
- SALARY: Negotiable depending on experiences,
- Other Benefits: 13th Month and incentives, annual leave and public holidays
Interested candidates should submit CV, Cover Letter, Notice Period due to their current employers, Salaries Expectations and current photo by email to the contacts below:
- Ms. Chanthy Kong (HR & Compliance Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Zuellig Pharma Ltd.|
|Ms. Kong Chanthy (HR & Compliance Manager)|
|012 600 357|
Making Healthcare more accessible. Zuellig Pharma is a leading distributor of pharmaceuticals and medical devices that has been successfully serving in the Asia healthcare market since 1922. During its mission, our network has expanded to cover the needs of 13 countries and regions. We consistently strive to deliver relevant tailored solutions, coupled with critical market insights, to enable our healthcare partners to the best connect with and realize the full market potential of the fast‐growing dynamic Asian markets. Zuellig Pharma now has 10,000 employees and serves over 350,000 doctors, pharmacies, hospitals and clinics.
Our setup in Cambodia includes
- A purpose‐built, pharma‐grade GSDP warehouse with ambient, AC & Cold Chain storage
- A nationwide distribution network, offering same‐day or next‐day delivery in all main provinces, with a 98.3% province performance rate
- A national network of sales reps, med reps and rolling vans, visiting 98% of pharmacies on a weekly basis
- Cutting‐edge sales and marketing capabilities, based on a decade of commercialization experience
- Zuelllig's standards of Quality & Compliance
Our international perspective allows us to infuse our local knowledge with the discipline, structure, compliance and resources of a seasoned global player.